The Base Nautique de l'étoile is closed for the 2022 season! Reopening in April 2023
EDF informs that the activity of the dams can lead to an increase in flows of between 3 m3 and 40 m3 dry. These accelerated flows could lead to instability of the banks made up of the silts in the channel.
People are strongly advised not to walk inside the river bed, especially around the Galetas bridge!
- The nautical base of the star is closed this day!
- The Route des Crêtes will be reserved for cyclists on September 9th from 09h to 12h in the clockwise direction of La Palud sur Verdon-Chalet de la Maline.
- From now on, you will find the electric boats of the Etoile base, at the Cadeno base.
The Etoile nautical base still welcomes you if you wish to rent canoes, kayaks and pedal boats.
- The fireworks on 13 July are cancelled
- The path leading to the Notre-Dame de Beauvoir chapel is closed until Friday 1 July 2022 for works.
We are recruiting!
The Tourist Office is looking for a Master 2 level communications officer to work on a sandwich course
Hiring date: September 2022.
Consult the job description by clicking on the link below or by downloading the pdf file!
Application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
I consult the job description
The Blanc-Martel Shuttle will be back in service on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 8 April 2022 until 26 June
The Little Train is back in service from Saturday 9 April 2022! Find all the information by clicking on the link below:
- The Musée de la Faïence will be closed to the public for works from 25 April to 13 May 2022 inclusive.
- The Base Nautique de l'Etoile is closed this Saturday 2 April 2022 due to strong winds.
- The path of the Sainte-Madeleine cave is closed until further notice by municipal order.
- The Base Nautique de l'Etoile no longer offers electric boats for hire for the 2021 season.
- The Base Nautique de l'Etoile is closed this Wednesday 29 September due to strong winds.