Maison de Lucie - Place de l’Eglise
Tél : 04 92 74 67 84
Opening of the Tourist Office
- January, Februry, December: 10:00 am - 12:30 am and 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- March, October, November: 10:00 am - 12:30 am and 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- April, Mei: 10:00 am - 12:30 am and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- June, September: 09:30 am - 12:30 am and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- July, August:
- Monday to Friday : 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Weekend : 9:30 - 12:30 and 2:00 - 7:30 pm
The Tourist Office is closed 24th-25th december and 31th december and the first January !
- Direction: Pierre-Yves CHEVALY
- Service manager: Aleksandra LUCIANI
- Events department: Pauline DELCUVELLERIE
- Web and communication departement: Adrien NOAT
- Guided tours department: Caroline NOISEL et Elsa LEIBENGUTH
Town Hall Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
The tourist office is ranked 1st category, the crew commits to :
1. Be opened 305 days per year, Saturdays and Sundays included, during the touristic seasons and events.
2. Display our opening hours in a minimum of 2 foreign languages.
3. Have a constant greeting service held by professionals who speak a minimum of 2 foreign languages.
4. Make a welcome place available with an easy access to information.
5. Be greeted by professionals.
6. Offer you furniture to sit down.
7. Inform you freely on the local touristic options.
8. Make touristic maps and guides available on paper.
9. Offer free WIFI.
10. Answer to your mails all year.
11. Facilitate your actions.
12. Let you have access to our trilingual website, on your computers as well as on your smartphones and tablets.
13. Publish our touristic information, printed on paper and translated in a minimum of 2 languages. It includes:
-hosting providers with their name, postal and email address, website, phone number and ranking
-touristic, cultural, natural sites and monuments with their rates, opening time, website, postal address and phone number.
-the events of the year
-the emergency numbers
14. Display all the information required on our touristic area, adapted to each clientele.
15. Offer a touristic information service through new technologies and communication (social network, mobiles, geo-tracking…).
16. Inform you on the availabilities of the ranked hosting providers.
17. Update the touristic information each year.
18. Ensure you of the reliability of the local touristic information.
19. Display the emergency Numbers.
20. Process your reclamations and consider your satisfaction.
21. Respect the « Qualité Tourisme » label requirement.
The Tourist office is commited to a Tourism Qualyty™ renown policy
We want to greet and advise our clientele to answer as fully as possible to their expectations. To do so we commit to:
1. Beware of our environment,
2. Understand and anticipate personal needs,
3. Offer clear information,
4. Greet each client as our guest,
5. Create a personal contact for each of our client,
6. Consider our greeting policy to improve.
It received the label “Qualité Tourisme™” in July 2017
To know more about Marque QUALITÉ TOURISME™