Friday, September 23 (schedule to come):
* Vernissage at the Relais of works by Moussa Kane, a subtle blend where the two textures of batik and painting intertwine and merge.
Saturday September 24:
* 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.: launch of the festivities with a parade of African masks: tradition and modernity meet in the heart of the historic center.
* 8 p.m.: fashion show with Nomade Style, Place de l'Eglise,
* 9 p.m.: opening concert with Mariaa Siga, candidate for The Voice 2020, Place de l'Eglise (Mariaa Siga was nominated for the Reggae victories, jury prize at the Festival Nuits du Sud, winner of "Take your flight" at the Festival Nuits Métis, selected with 6 other African women in the collective African Women in Jazz of Visa For Music and Unesco, selected at MAPAS in the Canary Islands, at the Musical Days of Carthage, she has played in Montreal, Abidjan……)
Video clip "Lagne Boote" : https://youtu.be/xhPQqQ0O-TI
and "Sama Nene" : https://music.imusician.pro/a/OobLo0KA/mariaa-siga/sama-nene/
Sunday September 25, during the day:
* 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Designer market Rue de la Bourgade
* 10 a.m.: Demonstration with stilts Place de l'Eglise
* 11 a.m.: Demonstration of dances and percussion on Place de l'Eglise
* 2 p.m.: Simb game-show wandering between Rue de la Bourgade and Place de l'Eglise
* 3 p.m.: Demonstration of dances and percussion on Place de l'Eglise
* 4 p.m.: dance workshop Place de l'Eglise
Program under construction, more information to come.
Organized jointly by Nomade Style, Sunu Africa, Made In Africa & the Tourist Office of Moustiers-Ste-Marie